Sunday 31 March 2013

Mysterious letter(Y2K)


I was sitting on the roof,
In the shade of cotton clouds,
When I saw a saucer hover,
Making a little sound,
The spaceship landed,
On the roof of my house,
I tried to run for safety,
Cowering like a mouse,
A door opened in it,
And out it came,
I wasn’t dreaming,
An alien from outer space,
Before I could speak,
It gave me a letter,
I stared at it blankly,
Not a word able to utter,
It read,
?EM LLET UOY LLIW
?HTRAE TENALP SI EREHW
.GNIEB NAMUH A PANDIK OT EREH MA I
Before I could speak,
Echoed my mother’s footsteps,
The alien ran back in,
And like a bolt of lightning, he fled,
My mother took me down,
By my ears but I was thinking,
Ignoring the pain,
What was in the letter, wondering?
And then an idea struck,
And I held it in front of mirror,
When I read it crystal clear,
My knees trembled with terror,
Because the letter said,
WILL YOU TELL ME?
WHERE IS PLANET EARTH?
I AM HERE TO KIDNAP A HUMAN BEING.

No comments:

Post a Comment